Earn your degree and your certificate concurrently
Earn a certificate from Mohawk College as you complete your Social Sciences degree. The McMaster/Mohawk Affiliated Certificate Program allows you to earn a degree and a specialized certificate concurrently. This program is exclusive to McMaster Social Sciences students and offer an innovative way to balance the theoretical knowledge you expect from a university education with the practical application traditionally offered in colleges. You’ll gain practical skills that are attractive to future employers.
Certificates offered are:
- Can be paired with any Social Sciences degree
- Are taught on the McMaster campus (no travelling)
- Are completed using your elective credits so you’re not:
- Extending your time to complete your degree/certificate
- Incurring additional course fees