PhD - Graduate Center, CUNY
- Anthrop 3HE3 - Heritage, Economy and Ethics
- Anthrop 702 - Contemporary Problems in Anthropology
- Anthrop 3F03 - Anthropology and the "Other"
- Anthrop 3HE3 - Heritage Economy and Ethics
- Anthrop 4CP3 - Cultural Politics of Food and Eating
- Anthrop 702 - The Politics of Desire: Thinking the Present through various sites of sociopolitical and economic protestations
Staging History for Thailand's Far South: Fantasy for a Supposedly Pliant Muslim Community. Social Identities: Journal for the Study of Race, Nation, and Culture 20(2-3): 171-185 (2014)
There are ponoks, and there are ponoks: Traditional religious boarding schools in Thailand’s far-south. Advances in Anthropology 2(3): 161-68 (2012).
Divergent interpretations of communism and currents of duplicity in post Cold War Sarawak. Critique of Anthropology 27 (1): 63-86 (2007).
The politics and aesthetics of place-names in Sarawak. Anthropological Quarterly 80 (1): 65-91(2007).
Silences in history and nation-state: Reluctant accounts of the Cold War in Sarawak. American Ethnologist 33 (3): 462-73 (2006).
The Hakkas of Sarawak: Sacrificial Gifts in Cold War Era Malaysia. Toronto, ON: University of Toronto Press, Anthropological Horizons series (2013).