International Trade, Productivity and Growth, Competition Policies
· Firm Heterogeneity and Costly Trade: A New Estimation Strategy and Policy Experiments (with Ivan Cherkashin, Hiau Looi Kee and Kala Krishna), Journal of International Economics, May 2015, 96 (1), pp.18-36. Online Appendices: EU's EBA user guide, US Rules of Origin on Textiles and Apparel Products, EU's Annex I on GSP, EU's Annex II on GSP
· The Simple Analytics of the Melitz Model in a Small Economy (with Andrés Rodríguez-Clare), Journal of International Economic, July 2013, 90(2), pp. 266 - 272. Online Appendix is available here
· Do Trade Policy Differences Induce Sorting? Theory and Evidence From Bangladeshi Apparel Exporters (with Hiau Looi Kee and Kala Krishna), Journal of International Economics, July 2012, 87(2), pp. 247 - 261.
· Trade Policy under Firm-Level Heterogeneity in a Small Economy, (with Andrés Rodríguez-Clare), Journal of International Economics, June 2009, 78(1), pp.100-112
· The Inside Scoop: Acceptance and Rejection at the JIE, (with Ivan Cherkashin, Susumu Imai and Kala Krishna), Journal of International Economics, February 2009, 77(1), pp.120-132.
· Productivity Improvements and Falling Trade Costs: Boon or Bane?, International Economic Review, November 2008, 49(4), pp. 1437-1462.
· Firm Heterogeneity and Firm Behavior with Conditional Policies, (with Kala Krishna), Economic Letters, February 2008, 98(2), pp. 122 - 128.
· Trade and Trade Policy with Differentiated Products: A Chamberlinian-Ricardian Model: A Comment, (with Kala Krishna), Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, September 2007, 16(3), pp. 435-441.
· Trade Policies, Firm Heterogeneity, and Variable Markups, (Initial version: May 2015), forthcoming at Journal of International Economics. Online Appendix is available here